Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The best Christmas present EVER.

So as you can see from the title, I am beaming from the awesomeness of the gift my husband gave me for Christmas.

What is it you may ask?

Well, if you follow me on Twitter you may already know...

However, I'll just give you a picture so you won't have to guess ;)



Her name is "Seven" - my husband named her after "Seven of Nine" from Star Trek Voyager. Yes we're nerds and are not ashamed ^_^

She is SO sweet and lovable. Loves being petted 24/7 - even the first cat I've met that wants me to rub her belly without clawing my hand off.

For a bit of an update, I will say I have no excuse for not posting new reviews or the hauls I've promised. Sometimes life just flies by and before you know it a month has passed.

I'll say for now I won't promise anything, as to not let you all down.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas time and a safe, fun New Years! :)

4 comments:

  1. She is stunning, I love cats! Please see my post about my cat Bambi, she is my sweetheart.
    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/search/label/Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love cats too - so you can imagine my excitement finally having one :) Bambi look soooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so adorable! What a great hubby you have. :) - Sheila, Painted Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete