Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time to jump on the depotting bandwagon!

It was about 2 months ago that I finally decided that it was time to suck it up and cut open my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I was trying to put it off as long as possible because I really love the look of the bottle - too bad it traps all the product! So I ventured down to the kitchen, found the most appropriate knife, and started sawing (carefully).



I really didn't feel like going out to search for a container to put the product in after depotting it, so I just used a brand new clean contact case. I really love it! I actually even saved the wand from the Primer Potion bottle in case I want to use it in the future - who knows!

Thank you so much for stopping in! :) xx

2 comments:

  1. I end up removing the stopper of my UDPP, I'm not sure how I am going to depot it... I read lots of posts saying they end up drying out.

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beauty Addict - I think it's definitely worth it to depot - saves a load of money if you were to repurchase it or buy something else :)

    ReplyDelete